The Center for Learning & Professional Development (CLPD) has 2 computer labs and 1 conference room that can be reserved, when not in use by CLPD, by NMSU organizations needing a space to meet or train.
Use the form below to request a computer lab or conference room for a meeting or training event. You will be contacted within 48 hours (excluding weekends & holidays). If you have any questions about this form or room availability, please call 575.646.7444 for assistance. Note: CLPD training events take scheduling priority.
Frequently asked Questions
What rooms can be scheduled and who does the scheduling?
- Rooms are located in Academic Research B and managed by the Center for Learning & Professional Development. Academic Research B is located on the South side of the Las Cruces Campus. For directions, please refer to NMSU map.
- Lab 101 is a computer lab with 11 student workstations (1 ADA accessible) and a teaching station with computer, projector, and speakers. A printer is located in the room.
- Lab 106F is a computer lab with 12 student workstations and a teaching station with computer, projector, and speakers. A printer is located in the room.
- The Sunshine Room is a small conference room with configurable tables, seating for 10, and 2 wall size white boards.
Can we have food in the rooms?
- Yes generally, if you clean up after yourselves and keep it off the carpets and equipment. Drinks in the computer labs must have lids and be kept away from computers as much as possible.
Can we rearrange the furniture?
- You may rearrange the furniture in the Sunshine Room, if you put it back. The tables and equipment in the computer labs cannot be rearranged.