How do I record external training I attended?

Have you attended training outside of NMSU or that is not otherwise recorded in our system that you would like to have added to your employee training record?

1. Provide your manager with a copy of your certificate of completion or other proof of successful completion.

2. Request your manager complete the Request to Update Training Records form.

For instructions on viewing your completed training record, including external trainings you attended, go to .

Note: employees are not authorized to submit updates to their own training records.  The employee’s manager or designee must verify training was completed successfully and submit the request form to Training Central.

Note: please allow up to 3 business days from the time Training Central Administrators receive the request for external training to appear on your completed training list.