The Center for Learning & Professional Development supports the mission of NMSU by orienting, training, and developing University employees to increase knowledge, improve skills, and develop essential competencies needed to foster employee advancement, organizational efficiency, productivity, and demonstrated excellence. This is accomplished in a manner that fulfills client and stakeholder expectations while maintaining cost effectiveness and consistency with established practices and procedures.
NMSU Training Central is here!
What is NMSU Training Central?
NMSU Training Central
is a unified catalog of professional development and training offerings available to NMSU employees and affiliates.
Some NMSU Training Central features include the ability to:
- • Browse an extensive catalog of training offerings
- • Plan your training activity with personalized development plans
- • Register for instructor-led and self-paced training offerings
- • Print certificates of completion and transcripts
- • Search an extensive collection of training documents, tutorials, and job aids
- • Subscribe to frequently referenced documents in order to be informed when document updates occur